Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's Been A While...!

Hi, everyone!

It has been a long while since I have updated here. I just wanted to thank EVERYONE for their amazing support last year!

I sincerely regret and apologize for not being able to follow up accordingly after my life changing experience last year. I had a difficult time digesting everything I saw, learned and felt while on the cycle jatha, but today I stand and realize how amazing and powerful the women and children of Odanadi are and what they have done for a volunteer like me!

With that said, I am returning to do more volunteer work at Odanadi with a friend this year!

Please refer to www.willandsharongotoindia.blogspot.com for more information on Odanadi, Odanadi US - an arm of Odanadi, and on volunteer work in India.

<3, Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment