Friday, May 22, 2009

HELLO FROM INDIA!

Hi, everyone!

I made it alive! I'm in India! (: (at an Internet cafe)

I am VERY jet lagged and still in super disbelief that I am in India right now.

The food is amazing, the people I met are amazing and the cycle...even though it hasn't begun yet...WILL BE AMAZING.

Today, we are just relaxing and getting ourselves organized. Tomorrow and Sunday will be orientation days. Monday, the cycle begins!

I was really pumped about updating the blog often, but it looks like I will not be bringing my lap top along with me on the cycle. Because Internet connection is not guaranteed everywhere we go, I will be taking notes by hand and updating the blog every time I get the chance to go to an Internet cafe!

Everyone that knows me...knows that I am crazy about kids! I am so ready to bring home some Indian babies! They are adorable! OKay...kidding about bringing them home....but they are so, SO SOOOOOOOOo cute!

Anyways, I will update the next chance I get!

Wish me luck, everyone!

<3, Sharon

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so happy that you made it there safely! Be safe and GANBATE!

    ReplyDelete