Friday, June 5, 2009

THIS. IS. INDIA.

"T.I.I."
- Christina Lagdameo

So we are in Arkulgud or something right now. We are sleeping in a wedding hall tonight and I snuck out with the volunteers to get some Internet time before we have to eat dinner and meet some guy.

Anyways, I've learned that in India, we have no control over anything. Whatever happens, happens. At first it was really frustrating because I never knew what was going on (actually it still is frustrating), but now I think it's gotten a little better. (:

Okay, I have to run. I have no idea what's goin on tomorrow.

All I know is that I have a super duper farmer's tan, bad hair, bad skin...

BUT I know how to eat with my right hand. (:

<3, Sharon

3 comments:

  1. man sounds like you are having a great time! I miss you have fun and don't be too crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didnt know how to eat with your right hand? hahah

    ReplyDelete